How to achieve enlightenment

0

 What is enlightenment?


Enlightenment is nothing else who want to attain his/her inner self to awaken the higher spirit consciousness to the god consciousness like Buddha all beings are with him, and he was the all being this is called oneness.


How to attain enlightenment

This content is fully based on my experience and my guru teachings this content texture was conversation between me and my respected master must you want to read this conversation to clear your ideas.


Me : My master, I want to ask you some questions about enlightenment?

My Master just smiled while looking at my face, oh my god his face like very humble and very kind-hearted like holy mother, you know one thing my master doesn't scold me for my any mistake, but he simply smiled with his whole heart fully in that time I will surrender to his feet without my control and asking him master please forgive my mistake, but my master just smiled and crossed the place this moment still gets me Goosebumps and I never forget when I spent my time with my master, my master looks very tejas, whoever See my master face their eyes are not controlled his tears how much potential is my master, but he is not shows his who are he and he is not like luxury life. My master always survey in a cave, and he doesn't stay at one play, he shifted place as soon as possible. Now the conversation is gone to start.

My master sitting on the cave, and he enjoyed to observing the nature in that time I asked the question about enlightenment.

Me: Master, tell me what is enlightenment?

Master: what is enlightenment?

He asked me the same question, I was totally confused.

Me: Master, are you kidding me?

Master: no, find yourself.

Me: how can I find the answer master it is impossible to me, I don't know, nothing about it.

Master: haha, oh my child don't underestimate yourself, I think you forgot something?

Me: what master, I didn't forgot anything master.

Master: how can you find me my child

Suddenly strikes me my master guiding me to learn enlightenment

Me: Master, I find you in my mediation.

Master: when, you start in early stage to find me in meditation are you think it's impossible.

Me: no master, I know my master definitely come and accept me as a student.

Master: so, why are thinking it is impossible go it's time to Meditate.

Me: master, please teach me higher level meditation for to achieve enlightenment.

My master usually just smiled and said:

Master: Be silent.

If you think what? Why master told Be silent if we will silent we also achieve enlightenment what a joke these are the sentence now you're thinking. But actually my master told Be Silent means you want to be  silent your mind, that is the actual-hidden meaning were my master told.

I can't able to understand my guru, but his teaching and lessons are very deep and depth.

If you ask me what is enlightenment go and ask your inner self it will be waiting to guide you guys don't wait let's start to talk to your inner self guidance.


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)